Creating Quality Images to attract and compel people to click on your post can be challenging and even down right frustrating….Do you agree? Creating quality images on social media outlets or blogs can be one of the toughest parts of managing your business. Of course, there are some great free or inexpensive sites (Canva, Pexel) that can be used to create quality images but it does take creativity to compel someone to stop and click. And that’s what you want, to attract attention to your post and CLICK. You have to consider font, colors and elements to stand out and get that click. Challenging to say the least and a creative thought process. What will appeal to your target audience?
Graphics are an important part of communication in your business. They build Brand Impact and Recognition. Effective images are a crucial part to your marketing strategies. A good starting point of effective images is to identify the essential components to attract your target audience. Once this is accomplished, anything is possible.
1) Graphics must be Correctly Sized
Each social media site and website has different image size requirements. If your image looks stretched or skewed in anyway, your visitors may not be attracted and respect you as a professional. Here are the optimum images sizes for most popular social media as of this date, but you can always stay updated by visiting Sprout Social for updates:
1200 X 630
1024 X 512
1080 X 1080
800 X 800
800 X 1200
2) Graphics must Stand Out – Be Striking
Have you ever gone to your Facebook feed and scrolls through all the posts and you lightly browse and don’t take the time to click, unless something stands out to attract your attention. You must make an impact with an image that stands out and breaks up the feed. The goal is to make your readers stop and take notice.
To ensure your image is striking here are some things to consider:
- Don’t use a corporate stock image
- Do ask is it relative to my topic and audience?
- Do make sure the image has a bold focal point
- Do use images that are clear and easy to view
- Be different – don’t use the same images as others in your niche
3) People Graphic Show Show Smiling Faces
Happy people looking directly at the camera is key. People are fascinated by people smiling and happy. When you look at people, don’t you like that they are looking back at you?
4) Keywords Identify the Audience and Grab Attention
The text you use in your image must do three things:
- Grab the attention of your audience
- Carry the audience’s attention to the next part of your message
- Convince the audience there is some personal benefit in your content
5) Images Must be Relevant to Your Brand and Audience
- Are the images relevant to your Brand?
- Do your images relate to your niche?
- Is it obvious that viewing your image what product or service you are promoting?
Text based images can be very effective and easily shared my your audience. Having a clickable link is highly effective. Even with the powerful tools available, like Canva and Pexel, the tips listed above provide how to create powerful quality images. You can create attractive images, but if you don’t utilize the available tools, such as font style, text formatting, even borders, your image may not accomplish the goal to stand out to your audience.
Although it may sound difficult, it’s really very simple. A bit of planning and creativity and make the difference so that your image POPS out, and people stop and Click.
Join the Online Profit Team for FREE. There are lots of Step by Step Training from my friends, Bill and Michelle Pescosolido. Click Here to get Instant Access, then click Join at the top of the page.
P.S. Was this Helpful? Let me know with a Like, Comment and Share. Remember to complete the form on the right of this page and get your Special FREE Gift.
P.S.S. Looking for a Free step by step Blueprint to Success, Click Here for Instant Access!
Donna M Sands, SandsOnlineVentures@gmail.com