Are you using Attraction Marketing in your business? Perhaps you are stuck or just getting started and not quite sure where to go from this point. So let’s explore Attraction Marketing to see how to effectively make a difference.
Firstly, What is Attraction Marketing? This strategy is used by almost all successful marketers. Attraction marketing online is becoming the standard in which anyone anywhere can create a lucrative business by using certain strategies. Attraction Marketing is simply marketing to attract people that have an interest in what you have to say and the product or service you have to offer.
When I first learned of online marketing, I wasn’t sure what that meant. But over time, I began to take notice of how successful marketers were implementing strategies to reap huge success in their business.
Attraction marketing online is done a little differently, because you don’t have the face-to-face encounter. In order to have the same level of persuasion, you must learn how to skillfully orchestrate your words to make the connection with your audience. “Magnetic” words have the ability to grab attention at the most subtle subconscious level and the reader doesn’t really know they are pulled into the content until they take action.
[bctt tweet=” “Magnetic” words have the ability to grab attention!” username=”sandsonlinevent”]
As an example, if you are selling Health and Wellness products and you use “Magnetic” words such as “Healthy Lifestyle” or “Essential Oils” readers are apt to be attracted to read what you have to say, as long as your content addresses and solves a problem they have.
Here are a few examples that have proven effective in the Health and Wellness Niche, Expressing the benefits:
Educate your readers about Essential Oils leaving them with the curiosity to learn more.
Educate how you can solve their skincare problems. Help them see the benefits your products offer:
Benefits and Features
- Minimizes pore appearance
- Brightens complexion
- Absorbs excess oils
- Enhances natural beauty
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Vegan-friendly foundation formula, not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
Healthy Home Care Products
Thieves essential oil uses:
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
By sharing the benefits and problem solving issues will attract your audience to want to know more. Opening up door for them to contact you and build a relationship to learn their needs and find the perfect fit for them. Through the process of educating them on your products, they will reach out to you for help with problems they may be experiencing. You have attracted them to you, rather than you having to hunt down customers.
P.S. Was this Helpful? Let me know with a Like, Comment and Share. If you find interest in living a healthier lifestyle, feel free to contact me for help. And watch for more healthy lifestyle tips.
Donna M Sands, SandsOnlineVentures@gmail.com