You know, those jobs with the way-too-early alarm buzzes, bumper-to-bumper commutes and sack lunches? The jobs with endless emails, mundane jobs, pointless meetings and paychecks that don’t even come close to reflecting how much value you’re bringing the company? Are you ready to making changes in your life and get out of that mundane job?
You work hard trying to climb the corporate ladder? Warning: It can be a dangerous distraction. Promotions don’t always increase your job satisfaction or nurture your passions. In fact, the added responsibility could drive you further away from finding meaning in your work because you’re too busy to even consider it.
Is this starting to resonate with you? Available Now, Grab Your Copy for the opportunity to change your life, for only $3. This is a new guide just released by a $150m earner from Australia, and it outlines the fastest way for you to start and grow a successful online business from home.
If you value advancement but never figure out whether moving “up” will help you achieve your passions to be happier and fulfilled in what you do, you might lose all sense of purpose. This is not an uncommon problem, fewer than 20 percent of leaders of organizations feel passionate about their individual purpose, and many of them can’t even articulate what that purpose is.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. —Mark Twain
How many of you have dreamed, schemed and fantasized about quitting that mundane job to do something else that you have a passion and could possibly change your life?
If this is you, abide by these core rules:
- Start your new venture first. Gather some momentum and a sense of how much you enjoy the new gig—and its potential. Many amazing business education platforms are available at low cost start up.
- Have a realistic financial plan. New businesses are often rocky on the front end. Understand how you’ll pay your rent and grocery bills, and create a schedule for when you expect revenue.
- Choose something that satisfies your passion, something you’re absolutely passionate about. Any career takes up so much of your time and energy, and an obsession with the business is key for success.
Your past isn’t your future, and you can do whatever you want.
Passion is a funny thing. It keeps you up at night and sparks something deep inside you. It inspires you to try and change the world, or at least make your little corner a bit better. Here are a few tips that can help you “Make the Break”.
The turn around of this perspective prison is what I call an entrepreneur mindset. Don’t be fooled into thinking that you need a big operation or a large team to think like an entrepreneur. This mindset is about the following principles:
- Responsibility. You own your circumstances and realize that, for the most part
- Accountability. You’re able to share with someone else, a mentor or coach, the triumphs and failures of your everyday work life.
- Positivity. You can see the bright side of challenges eventually, and you actively seek an attitude of gratefulness, kindness and hope.
- Flexibility. You know that to grow, you have to change. And to change, you must do regular personal development, often with someone else’s help.
- Acceptance. You recognize what you can’t control, accept it and move on to tackle the things you can control.
But think about this: Would you rather continue blaming someone or something for a circumstance that might actually be within your control to better? Or at least within your control to work around? Becoming your own online business owner will totally change the way you think about things. The mindset shift is exciting, challenging and very much within your reach. Lose the fear and believe in yourself and don’t look back.
P.S. Was this Helpful? Let me know with a Like, Comment and Share. Remember to complete the form on the right of this page and get your Special FREE Gift.
P.S.S. Looking for Free, no obligation, one on one introduction to an amazing home business opportunity, Click Here for Instant Access!
Donna M Sands, SandsOnlineVentures@gmail.com
#onlinebusiness, #homebusiness, #wifimillionaire