Here is a share for you of 10 Rules to Build Your Business and become a respected authority so people will follow you and look forward to reading what you have to say. This helps to build your Brand “YOU”. I recently attended the Ray Higdon “Home Business Intensive” seminar where these rules where discussed thoroughly and can truly build your business professionally. Enjoy!
- Role of Leader – Make it easy being a leader for your team. Assist your team in a timely manner and be available to lead them when necessary.
- Inspire by Example, Not by Motivation. Imagine if your team sees you taking action consistently, don’t you think that would inspire them to follow your lead?
- Everyone has different goals, treat them accordingly. Each individual team member has a different vision. As a leader understand they may use different strategies in their business. Everyone works differently and what works well for one team member may not be as effective with another team member.
- Stop pitching “Easy” – Tell the truth. We all know it is not easy. It take hard devoted work to be successful. Ensure that every team member and prospect is serious about building a business. If they are not serious and willing to commit to investing time and money into learning what it takes, do you really what them on your team?
- Celebrate “Slow Wins” too. We all see the posts on Facebook celebrating the top earners. It is important to also celebrate Susie or Bobby’s first sign up. Comparing your business to someone else’s can be conflicting.
- Stop Repeating Yourself. Direct questions that are frequently asked to a Blog Post or shoot a video. Then the next time that question is asked you have a detailed resource to share responding to that question. Time is precious. Use it wisely.
- Teach to Teach. As you learn new strategies or methods, share them with others. Teach them what you have invested time in to learn. Be proud to say you are an Internet Marketer and you teach others how to build their business.
- Best thing to do for your team – Build a New Team. Build a new team of fully engaged committed team members. Guide them to duplicate which ever strategy works best for them. This surely will make a new strong team.
- Keep Recruiting. Why would you ever stop recruiting if you have a strong passion and belief in the product or service you promote. When you hit your goal, it is time to reassess and think bigger.
- This is the short cut; commit to long term. Most people struggle initially and may even fail. There is no short cut, time and commitment will be long term. Find the core values you want your company to represent and stick to them.
Every Professional needs marketing, whether your a doctor, attorney, hardware store…….etc. So these rules can apply to marketing efforts for any business.
P.S. Was this Helpful? If you find value in this post, feel free to Like, Comment and Share. If you have interest in changing your life and securing your future, let’s connect and work together.
P.S.S. If you are looking for a step by step blueprint for success, Click Here for Instant Access.
Donna M Sands, SandsOnlineVentures@gmail.com